Brazos - Proper Texas Kitchen
Brazos – Proper Texas Kitchen serves up locally sourced breakfast seven days a week. Breakfast offers both a buffet option and an al a carte option. The buffet features a continental style breakfast, including juices, pastries, muffins, fruit, yogurt, avocado mash, scrambled eggs, meat of the day and more. You’ll enjoy cuisine that naturally grows in the region, supporting local farmers and ranchers, and enjoying fresh food prepared by kind, passionate chefs supporting the providers and growers around us.
Monday - Friday | 7:00am - 10:30am
Saturday & Sunday | 7:00am - 11:00am
CALL BRAZOS PTK DIRECT AT 979-260-2577.
Purveyors of the Farmer's Table are given the opportunity to build a meal customized to each of their own unique tastes and desires. Start with a clean, crisp bunch of kale and romaine lettuce, or maybe some spinach, spring greens or other seasonal lettuce to lay the foundation in a cool metal bowl as the beginnings of an amazing meal. Next the choices of vibrant and crisp seasonal vegetables and fruits is endless. Unique pickled offerings and chef-prepared salads, such as fresh tabbouleh or corn salad, bridge the gap between standard fare and taste-bud tantalizing delights. A whole bar of grains, nuts and dried berries provides the perfect crunch and protein packed options to further enhance the dish. Lean high-quality, locally sourced proteins are readily available to mix in or order enhance proteins freshly grilled to order and sliced to perfection. A daily soup offering is also available via the Farmer's Table.
Monday - Friday | 11:30am - 2:00pm
Down-home Texan cooking and American Fare is on the dinner menu at Brazos – Proper Texas Kitchen. Guests will experience time-honored dishes elevated to new heights. Local foods, wines, beers and spirits are showcased in an atmosphere of gracious Southern hospitality and Texas traditions interpreted in a fashion that fuses past and present. Dinner features fresh, healthful, scratch-prepared dishes made from ingredients grown and raised in Texas, including such signatures as the 44 Farms Bone-In Ribeye, melt-in-your-mouth short ribs and artesian pasta.
Wednesday & Thursday | 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday | 5:00pm- 10:00pm
Diners' Choice Awards 2021
- Best Overall – Central Texas
- Best Food – Central Texas
- Best Service – Central Texas
- Best Ambiance – Central Texas
- Best Value – Central Texas
- Fit for Foodies – Central Texas
- Good for Groups – Central Texas
- Healthy – Central Texas
- Great for Lunch – Central Texas
- Best Overall – College Station/ Bryan
- Best Food – College Station/ Bryan
- Best Service – College Station/ Bryan
- Best Ambiance – College Station/ Bryan
- Best Value – College Station/ Bryan
- Fit for Foodies – College Station/ Bryan
- Good for Groups – College Station/ Bryan
- Great for Lunch – College Station/ Bryan
- Romantic – College Station/ Bryan
- Special Occasion – College Station/ Bryan