Welcome Back to Aggieland
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center is open and ready to serve you! We can't wait to reconnect socially while keeping our distance physically to ensure your trip to Aggieland is a safe one. As we welcome you back to College Station, here's what we're doing to promote a safe and stress-free Howdy Hospitality experience.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
The safety of our guests and team members is our first priority as we prepare to welcome you back to Aggieland. As the "guesthouse" of the university we're looking forward to seeing new Aggie families come experience the campus as well as former students return to their beloved College Station. We have put in place safety measures far beyond any requirements to ensure that Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center is the healthiest building possible during the current crisis. For your safety we have increased air filter Merv rating 13+ on all air handlers to mitigate against harmful air particles along with ventilation monitoring through installed CO2 sensors to ensure 550 ppm to efficiently monitor and regulate indoor air quality (IAQ). We have installed an Advanced Oxidation System on all air handlers which will aid in removing contaminants such as Norovirus’ both in the air and on hard surfaces. Our team members will all be wearing appropriate PPE designated specifically for their individual roles. You'll notice higher frequency of cleaning in high guest touch-point areas throughout your stay as well as social distancing procedures and touchless hand sanitation stations. We appreciate your continued support to create a healthy and safe environment and can't wait to see you in Aggieland soon!
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
We are offering a flexible cancellation policy at this time. Enjoy peace of mind with free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to 4 pm on the day of arrival for non-game hotel stays. Now is the time to book your fall stay and save with our Best Available Rate!
HOTEL OVERALL BEST PRACTICES
- Requiring all team members to wear face masks
- Training team members on updated cleanliness and sanitation measures
- Increased air filter MERV rating 13+ on all air handlers to mitigate against harmful air particles
- Increased ventilation monitoring through installed CO2 sensors to ensure 550 ppm to efficiently monitor and regulate indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Installing an Advanced Oxidation System on all air handlers which will aid in removing contaminants such as Norovirus both in the air and on hard surfaces
- Touchless hand-sanitation stations throughout the hotel in public spaces
- Required Social Distancing with signage and markers in potential queuing areas within the hotel
- Glass barriers located in key transaction areas
- All cleaning in public areas and guest rooms utilizes commercial EPA approved chemicals for use against contaminants such as Norovirus | Covid-19
- Mandatory team member symptom self-screening check and on-site temperature checks before each shift
- Team members will all be wearing appropriate PPE depending on their roles at the hotel
- Higher frequency of cleaning to include high guest touch-points
- Appointment of a Hygiene Manager to ensure ongoing best practices are routinely followed and amended as needed based on state/local guidelines
We're renewing our commitment to cleanliness in more ways than one for our hotel guests and team members. Cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us and we're proud to have won the 'Best of Housekeeping' award from AAA. This is a distinction that places Texas A&M Hotel in the top 25% of hotels that exceed AAA's standards for Housekeeping excellence. The team at Texas A&M Hotel is not only increasing the cleaning frequency of public areas with hospital-grade disinfectant, but we're also stepping up when it comes to sanitizing and freshening up our rooms before, during, and after your stay.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
- All non-essential guest room amenities have been removed and replaced with wrapped one-time use items where appropriate
- In addition to the chemical disinfecting process, a RestoreAir Advanced Oxidation Recovery Unit will be placed in your room, during cleaning, to effectively remove contaminants on both hard and soft surfaces
- Download our hotel app for information, menus, amenities and services
DURING YOUR STAY
- Housekeeping will not enter your room for daily cleaning, unless requested by you. When requested, a light room refresh will be available. Guest may not be present during the servicing of their guestroom.
- Guest requested items can be ordered through our hotel app and will be received via contactless delivery with items left at your guestroom door
- All soiled linens are bagged in the room to eliminate cross contamination
KEEPING YOUR DISTANCE
Spend time together—six feet apart. As part of our reopening, we're reducing the capacity of high-traffic areas like the restaurant, pool deck, and fitness center to protect the health, safety, and guest experience for all.
- Valet services are currently suspended with the exception of guests with special needs. Only self-parking will be available in the attached parking garage
- Contactless room selection, hotel check-in/check out, receipt request and digital key available through our Texas A&M Hotel app (COMING SOON!)
- Credit card processors, pens and keycards get sanitized after each use
- The Junction Market & Cafe will be offering our grab and go menu along with full beverage menu for in outlet seating at 75% reduced occupancy
- No parties of more than 10 allowed to dine together
- Brazos PTK is open with limited hours on the weekends
- Block T Bar & Grill is open with full menu at 75% reduced occupancy
- All guest items (check presenters, pens, etc.) are sanitized after each use or are disposed of along with the menus
- All food prep and high-touch areas are sanitized hourly or more often as needed with a deep clean of all kitchen areas and equipment nightly
POOL & FITNESS CENTER
- Required physical distancing with limited chairs and tables arranged according to physical distancing standards
- Higher frequency of cleaning using commercial EPA approved chemicals for use against contaminants such as Norovirus | Covid-19
- 'Sanitized for your use' signage at all clean pool chairs